Doctoral Degree in Special Education (Intellectual Disability) with an Excellent Grade. The title of my Doctoral Dissertation was "The Differences in the Levels of Stress between Fathers and Mothers of Children with Intellectual Disabilities in Saudi Arabia". It was approved on 25/10/2013.
1. I am working as chairperson and as an Assistant Professor at Prince Sattam Bin Abdulaziz University, in the Department of Special Education since 14/12/2013 till date.
2. I worked as a Lecturer at Prince Sattam Bin Abdulaziz University, in the Department of Special Education since 25/11/2008 till 14/12/2013.
3. I worked as a teacher for the students with disability for five years from 14/5/1998 till 24/11/2008.
• Aldosari, M. S. (2016). Efficacy of a Systematic Process for Developing Function-based Treatment for Young Children with Disabilities. Education and Training in Autism and Developmental Disabilities, 51(4), 391.
• Aldosari, M., & Pufpaff, L. (2014). Sources of Stress among Parents of Children with Intellectual Disabilities: A Preliminary Investigation in Saudi Arabia. Journal of Special Education Apprenticeship, 3(1), 1-21.